Phone - Text 250-816-2989
Michael uses his own personal
experiences overcoming the
challenges of being labelled
disabled and having Cerebral
Palsy. He welcomes the
opportunity to work with you
in supporting your special
need(s) student's to learn, grow,
and succeed while going through
school and entering into the adult
He also wants to provide you with
insightful perspectives on why entrepreneurialism and small business
ventures maybe a more liberating and viable option for special needs student's
who want to pursue a career and ways to achieve economic freedom.
The goal of Michael's consulting service is designed and meant to support school, career, and employment counselors, teachers, educational assistants, and parents through the following two initiatives:
1) Liberating Special Needs Youth Using Entrepreneurism.
* Take on a self-leadership role in creating and implementing a business
venture that could lead to economic prosperity.
* Break down barriers preventing career aspirations, by using
entrepreneurism to change able-bodied person’s perspectives of a person
with a disability, from non-productive to productive.
* Use entrepreneurism as a vehicle, to create and access future career
opportunities to work in the world.
* Develop the Positive Rebel’s mindset, so the student can raise and build
stronger self-esteem, self-worth, confidence, and belief in themselves.
2) Supporting Special Needs Students To Succeed.
* Use personal first-hand successes and failures experiences, which allowed
me to grow and achieve while going through public school.
* Explain why being a proactive and effective thinker with vision is key to
breaking beyond prohibiting academic challenges and social barriers.
* Promote outside-the-box creativity, while encouraging the student to
expand their comfort zone so they can explore the potential of endless
* Consult on different strategies to develop common-sense thinking, so
students will and can have the foresight to eliminate unnecessary
* Take on the Positive Rebel’s frame of mind to play a major role in
supporting a student with a disability to conquer own challenges, move
beyond limiting obstacles created by life and rise above prohibiting
barriers erected by society.