Motivating Your Audience To Be A
Positive Rebel Presentations.
Are You A Positive Rebel?
Michael's motivational presentations focus on teaching, guiding, empowering, and building people in all professions with a
positive rebel's mindset.
"A Positive Rebel doesn't tolerate
their own negative thoughts,
ideas of limitations, and fears
that are self-imposed".
The focus is to equip your colleagues with the
knowledge, tools, and advantages too:
1) Move beyond their own created internally
prohibiting thoughts, limiting feelings,
and terrorizing fears.
2) See adversity as opportunities to build and
grow their abilities to be resilient.
3) Be persistent at overcoming limiting and
4) Rebel against uncertainty and insecurity
caused from change.
5) Embrace self-leadership so you can progress from where you are now, too where you want to be in the future.
6) Effectively moving beyond adverse situations, by asking yourself
Keynote Addresses And Presentations Title's And Description's.
To learn more about Michael's keynote addresses and presentations,
please double-click on the button below to learn.
Modes For An Audience To Watch And Listen To His Presentations.
Michael uses two different modes to delivers his presentations to an
audience, they are:
* Live and in-person.
* Virtually via Microsoft Conferencing or Zoom.
Customizing A Presentation Just For Your Audience.
Michael wants to work as a member of your staff to assist all members of
your audience achieves success. If the descriptions on the presentation page
doesn’t meet criteria of your audience. Please feel free to ask him to specially
customize a presentations to address issues and needs you might have. Call or text him directly at 250-816-2989 or send an e-mail to